HOW WAR CAN EFFECT THE WORLD:
- Air pollution
- Water pollution
- Lost of homes
- Animal extiction
- War destroys communities and families
- The effects of war include long-term physical and psychological harm to children and adults
- Lack of health-care and malnutrition and the disruption of vaccination programmes.
- Over 150 million people have died from WW1
- more then 250,000 underage kids has joined the millitary. the youngest boy was a boy named Sidney Lewis was only 12 years old. some kids join mainly because of their love to their country but some join because of their poor and living conditions.
- 40 million people have died from WW1
- 75 million people have died in WW2
- over 1 million people were killed in the war.
war has caused a bad impact to our environment, and here are some examples of it:
- due to the military activities, it has led to make an extensive amount of greenhouse gases, air pollution and water pollution.
- it could cause forest and jungles to burn down due to the bombing.